Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
In order to complete any purchase from this website, you must first agree to this, the Terms and Conditions of Use and Purchase (“the Terms”), which sets out the general legal relationship between you and PnP Golf*
Acceptance of Terms
- You acknowledge that you have read and agree to the Terms when you click to accept the “I have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions of Use and Purchase“.
- You acknowledge that by clicking to accept these Terms that you are over the age of eighteen (18) years.
- If you do not agree to the Terms you will not be allowed to proceed with your intended purchase.
- PnP Golf reserves the right to change these Terms from time to time, and at any time, and you agree to be bound by any such changes when they are posted on this website.
Terms of Purchase
- Orders can be placed online by following the instructions provided at www.pnpgolf.com
- Once an order has been successfully completed, an order confirmation will be sent to your nominated email address.
- Because the Internet offers the ability to collect certain types of information about users, we want you to understand the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of any information we gather in the ordering process. To that end, this privacy statement discloses what information we gather, how we use it, and how to correct or change it.
- All payments must be received in full before products will be dispatched for delivery.
- If your payment is not received or is declined by your bank we will notify you by email that your payment has been declined, we will hold product to complete your order for a period of seven days and if payment is not received within seven days then your order will be cancelled and we will notify you of the cancellation by email.
- Payments are accepted via PayPal® Payment and will be processed immediately upon receipt of the order confirmation.
- The price of all products, delivery and any other fees or charges that may apply appear in US dollars for orders outside of Australia and do not include tax (where applicable).
- Prices are correct at the time of display on the website, although they are subject to change.
- We aim to dispatch stock items within 48 hours of receipt of payment.
- We estimate that orders will typically be received within 5 to 10 working days of placing order.
- On rare occasions when we are temporarily out of stock, you will be contacted by either telephone or email and advised when the product is expected to be available for delivery.
- Whilst we will use our best endeavors to meet the timeframes stated for delivery, please note that many factors can affect these timeframes and cannot guarantee that timeframes will always be met.
- 30 day Money Back Guarantee
We believe in our product and want you to be happy so if for any reason you are unhappy with your PnP Golf purchase within 30 days of purchase, you can return them for a full refund (including the purchase price and the initial cost of delivery). Just follow these simple steps:
Email email@example.com within 30 days of the purchase of the product and request a refund under these terms and conditions. In the email, please include your name, phone number, a copy of the invoice (so that we can verify the date of purchase and what was purchased) and the reason you are returning the product/s.
A PnP Golf representative will contact you to confirm where the product/s must be returned to.
The product/s must be returned to PnP Golf within 14 days of the PnP Golf representative contacting you to confirm the delivery address. The product and all its components must be returned in good condition. Whilst it is ideal if a product can be returned in its original packaging, PnP Golf only request that the product be returned in a package that provides adequate protection to prevent damage in transport.
If you decide to return the product all weights received also need to be returned to PnP Golf, as part of the 30 day money back guarantee. Once PnP Golf has received the products, we will issue you with a refund of the purchase price and the initial cost of delivery. We will email you with a confirmation when this has occurred.
It is your responsibility to deliver the product safely to PnP Golf. PnP Golf takes no responsibility for products lost in transit.
Two year warranty for faulty or defective goods
- The Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) includes Consumer Law Guarantees which apply to each product which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. In addition to these Guarantees, PnP Golf provides a two year warranty on all PnP Golf products purchased from either PnP Golf or an authorized PnP Golf retailer.
- Within two years of purchasing the product, we will, without any charge to you, repair or replace any product (or part of the product) that doesn’t match the sample, description or demonstration model on the website, is not of acceptable quality or is defective, provided that:
- You must email firstname.lastname@example.org within two years of the purchase of the product and include your name, phone number, a copy of the invoice (so that we can verify the date of purchase) and your concern with the product.
- A PnP Golf representative will contact you to confirm where the product must be returned to.
- The product must be returned to PnP Golf within 14 days of the PnP Golf representative contacting you to confirm the delivery address. The product and all its components must be returned in good condition. Whilst it is ideal if a product can be returned in its original packaging, PnP Golf only request that the product be returned in a package that provides adequate protection to prevent damage in transport.
- Once PnP Golf has received the product, we will notify you by email how long we estimate it will take to provide you with a replacement or repaired product.
- The cost of delivering the replacement or repaired product to you will be at our cost.
- At our discretion, we may replace the product with a new or refurbished product.
- PnP Golf warranty does not extend to any damaged caused by you or a third party to the product and excludes cosmetic blemishes and normal wear and tear.
Shipping and Handling Policy
PnP Golf utilizes Australia Post services for all international deliveries.
PnP Golf ships internationally to the USA, Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom, South Africa, Japan, China and South Korea. PnP Golf may be able to ship to other destinations depending on shipping costs. To confirm if PnP Golf can deliver to your location, please contact us at email@example.com before placing your order.
As soon as your order is dispatched, you will be sent an email confirmation. We aim to dispatch stock items within 48 hours of receipt of payment. When we are temporarily out of stock, you will be contacted by either email or telephone and advised when the product is expected to be available for delivery.
All orders that contain a wedge will be held until wedges are in stock. If you are ordering a putter as well, you can receive it sooner by placing a separate order for it. This will result in a shipping charge on each order. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes.
Please see below for approximate delivery times following confirmation of order. Delivery times are based on information supplied by Australia Post and may vary depending on your location. Please note that for remote and rural areas delivery can take up to 2-3 weeks Our assembly by hand and dedication to craftsmanship may mean that your order could take longer to process and assemble than estimated. PnP Golf does not take responsibility for orders that take longer than expected e.g. import/customs or weather delays. Shipping rates may vary depending on your region.
Estimated Number of working days
Flat Shipping Rate Per Shipment
A signature will be required on delivery. If you are unable to sign for the package, your delivery may be sent to your local post office for collection. We suggest using a work address or an address where there is someone that can sign and accept the package to avoid any inconvenience.
You can track your order using the Australia Post tracking number given to you upon confirmation of your order by going to http://auspost.com.au/track/or by calling +61 3 8847 9045. Online tracking may not be available to all customers depending on delivery location.
Some duty or taxes may be applicable in certain countries. PnP Golf will not be held responsible for any additional taxes (import duties or sales tax) incurred by your country. Please check your local customs procedures regarding tax. We will not charge you Australian Goods and Services tax (GST).
All orders outside of Australia will be charged in US Dollars.
- The content of the PnP Golf website is provided for information purposes only. The information is provided on the basis that readers will be responsible for making their own assessment of the content presented. The information does not constitute professional advice and should not be relied upon as such. All reasonable efforts were taken to ensure that the information provided was accurate at the time of release on the internet; however changes in circumstances after a document is placed on the internet may impact on the accuracy of the information.
- The content on this website is provided on the basis that all persons accessing it undertake the responsibility for assessing the accuracy of its content and that they rely on it entirely as their own risk.
- Links to other websites from this website via hyperlinks are in no way meant to imply that PnP Golf endorses, sponsors, promotes or is affiliated with the owners of or participants in those sites, or endorses any information contained on those sites, unless expressly stated.
- Copyright in the content of PnP Golf website is owned by PnP Golf unless otherwise indicated. Any infringement of PnP Golf rights will result in appropriate legal action.
- Trademarks and logos displayed on the PnP Golf website are the property of PnP Golf or other third parties. You are not permitted to use any of these trademarks without the prior written consent of PnP Golf or that third party.
- To the extent where PnP Golf owns the copyright in material published on this website, PnP Golf grants you a license to copy any of the content published on this website, PnP Golf grants you a license to copy any such material for non-commercial use only, provided that any copied content from the website retains all copyright or other proprietary notices and any disclaimer contained thereon.
- This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the content provided by PnP Golf, in the manner permitted by the Terms
- PnP Golf disclaims any and all liability which may result from any unauthorized reproduction or use of the information on this website.
- PnP Golf ensures that all personal information is responsibly collected and managed in accordance with the National Privacy Principles of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
Disclaimer & Liability
- PnP Golf does not accept liability to any person for the information or advice provided on this website, or incorporated into it by reference.
- PnP Golf does not accept liability for loss or damages incurred as a result of reliance upon the material contained in this site or any other information incorporated by reference.
- Although highly unlikely, PnP Golf makes no warranties that the information in this publication is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination.
- In no event shall PnP Golf be liable (including liability for negligence) for any damages (including without limitations, direct, indirect, punitive, special or consequential) whatsoever arising out of a person’s use of, access to or inability to use or access this site or any internet site linked to this site;
- the purchase of any product on this site; or
- a person’s misuse of any product purchased on this site.
Violation of these Terms
You agree that all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any goods or services from this website, including all disputes, will be determined by the laws of the Australian Capital Territory, Australia and you agree to unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Australian Capital Territory and any Federal Court or Federal Magistrates Court of the Commonwealth of Australia and any courts which have jurisdiction to hear appeals from any of those courts and waives any right to object to any proceedings being brought in those courts
* PnP Golf is the trading name for Point N Putt Pty Ltd